LTC 80 Package (Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam)LTC-80 RulesRs.18238/- Per Person (Reimbursable)
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar (04 Nights / 05 Days)
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the hotel/deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara's there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc.
Dinner and Overnight Srinagar.
Day 02: In Srinagar(Half Day Sightseeing)
Morning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities.
Day 03: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. In the evening drive back to Srinagar.
Day 04: Srinagar-Pahalgam-Srinagar
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 96 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside.Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains.Drive back to Srinagar.
Overnight Srinagar .
Day 05: Departure From Srinagar
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
Accommodation in Kashmir Mahal (Guest house )
The prices are inclusive of:
- ** Delhi - Srinagar - Delhi by Air
- ** Room on Twin sharing Basis.
- ** Meal Plan: MAPAI (Room + Breakfast + Dinner )
- ** 01 Shikara Ride.
- ** Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- ** All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- ** All present applicable taxes as on date.
- ** Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
The prices are exclusive of:
- ** Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- ** Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- ** Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- ** Entrance Free
- ** Horse Riding
- ** Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- ** Any other things that is not included in the "Package Cost Includes" Column.
- ** Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.